Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Life List Highlights #2

Have you ever done something that you look back on as changing or confirming the direction of your life? Some of these experiences may be obvious such as graduating from school or falling in love. While, other experiences may have seemed insignificant at the time but looking back you realize how important that moment was for you and perhaps others.

mylifelist.tv provides users an opportunity to reflect on the significant experiences they have had in their life. Today I want to share with you a story that really touched me. Many of us have aging parents and the lessons that have been learned by Micha will likely be relevant to all of us.

At the end of a great life ... http://mylifelist.tv/experiences/experience.aspx?ID=120 

As I write this I'm looking forward to Canadian Thanksgiving with my family. I'm grateful for the time I spend with them and I realize now that this is significant for me. While many of us have places we want to visit and adventures we want to have on our Life List. I would suggest you add an item to your List that involves sharing a significant experience with your family.

"happiness only when shared"
- Christopher McCandless, "Into the Wild"

If you are not a member yet, it's free and easy to join by visiting www.mylifelist.tv and please feel free to share this note with your inspiring friends.

CREATE. ACT. CELEBRATE.™

Bill Starr
CEO, My Life List™
bill@mylifelist.tv

No comments: