Friday, March 6, 2009

My Life List™ releases new site features

March 6th, 2009

Press Release

Los Angeles, California - My Life List LLC, a Venice, California based social networking company focused on helping people to achieve their goals, today announced the release of new site features.

www.mylifelist.org is an exciting new destination on the web designed to inspire users to CREATE a Life List of things they've always wanted to do, ACT on these goals by making a plan and CELEBRATE their accomplishments by sharing stories and photos to inspire others.

My Life List™ CEO, Bill Starr, said, “We are very excited to be releasing new features that will further enhance the site experience for our members. We talked with a number of our users and gained valuable insight on how to improve the site and I'm very pleased to announce that many of these are now live.”

One of the newest features on the site is an ability to follow the updates of other members as they work towards accomplishing their goals. A member can now visit the public profile of a member that has a top of list goal or story that inspires them and follow their updates or comments by adding them to their network.

The site has also expanded the Public Profile to include a short Bio and website link for members who want to share more information about themselves. A member can now add a link to their blog or website for others to view in their public profile.

Mr Starr added, “The ability to follow other members is an important feature, as it allows members to actively engage with friends to provide advice and resources that will help them achieve their goals.”

For further information, please contact:

Bill Starr, CEO
My Life List™
Tel: 310-717-6953
bill@mylifelist.org
My Life List Profile
Twitter: @mylifelist

About My Life List™
My Life List™ (www.mylifelist.org) is an award winning* goal achievement website that uses a proven methodology and the power of social networking to help people achieve their goals and inspire others.

About Bill Starr
Bill Starr is an avid 'life lister' and a founding partner and CEO of My Life List LLC.

*My Life List was awarded a 2008 Davey Silver Medal for website design and functionality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invitation to join 'My Life List'. Like you I am a believer in writing things down. Infact I wrote a post about it on Recovery Princess - http://recoveryprincess.com/index.php/2008/11/find-out-who-you-are-by-creating-a-life-list/
Good luck and I look forward to letting my readers know all about it.