Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Life List Experience Highlight: Leaving Law to Pursue Design

The start of a new year is an excellent time to reflect on what you truly desire in order to enrich your life. In this special time of new beginnings, I’d like to challenge you to explore your inner desires and follow your heart to create an inspired vision for your life.

In that spirit, I'd like to introduce you to one of our members whose story is highlighted today because of the strength she found to follow her heart's desire. In the pursuit of finding her true purpose, the rewards of the journey became even more meaningful than the actual outcome.

Leaving Law to Pursue Design

Some of you may be facing major challenges, like a career change or perhaps you’re looking to enrich your life by supporting an important cause. My Life List is a community of individuals who commit to enriching their lives and the lives of others. I invite you to visit www.mylifelist.org and use the power of social networking to support you as you achieve your goals!

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
- Christopher Reeve

If you are not a member yet, it's free and easy to join by visiting www.mylifelist.org. CREATE your life list, ACT on your goals and CELEBRATE a story of a significant experience to inspire others!

Latest 5 Experiences

Japan Winter Wildlife Feb 2008

Fund Raising for the Royal Far West

Quit Smoking

Take my Father sailing

Someone special to share my life with

CREATE. ACT. CELEBRATE.™

Bill Starr
CEO, My Life List™
bill@mylifelist.org
My Public Profile
Twitter@mylifelist

No comments: